Ways to motivate to learn
- Fill your child’s world with reading.
- Encourage them to express their opinion, talk about their feelings, and make choices.
- Show enthusiasm for your child’s interests and encourage them to explore subjects that fascinate them.
- Help your child organize their school papers and assignments so they feel in control of their work .
- Celebrate achievements, no matter how small.
- Focus on strengths, encouraging developing talents.
- Turn everyday events into learning opportunities.
Resources for teaching English to children.
- Using simple English.
- Songs in English.
- Cartoons and films.
- Poems in English.
- Stories in English.
- Games in English.
- Color in English
- Numbers in English
In my opinion, It is very important to motivate the child, in order that it has confidence in one same. But it is necessary to have patience with every child because all it does not have the same evolutionary development.