- This is the sixth zebra snoozing thoroughly.
- Green glass globes glow greenly.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep ‘s sick.
variation of the famous tongue twister
- Does this shop sport short socks with spots?
- Sinful Caesar sipped his snifter,
seized his knees and sneezed.
Chester chooses chestnuts,
cheddar cheese with chewy chives.
He chews them and he chooses them.
He chooses them and he chews them
Those chestnuts, cheddar cheese
and chives in cheery, charming chunks.
Moses supposes his toeses are roses.
But Moses supposes erroneously.
Moses, he knowses his toeses aren’t roses
As Moses supposes his toeses to be.
Donald O’Connor and Gene Kelly in “Singing in the Rain” ()
- Why do you cry, Willy?
Why do you cry?
Why, Willy? Why?
- Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye.
If cows could fly I’d have a cow pie in my eye.
- Wilson Winston winced whilst he minced a squinting prince.
- A gazillion gigantic grapes gushed
gradually giving gophers gooey guts.
- An illusory vision is a visionary illusion. Is it?