- Larry Hurley, a burly squirrel hurler, hurled a furry squirrel through a curly grill.
- A pessimistic pest exists amidst us.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sick sheep.
- There’s a cross on the muzzle
Of the pistol with the bullet
But a nick on the handle
Of the pistol with the blank.
“Never Say Die” () with Bob Hope
- Seth at Sainsbury’s sells thick socks.
- Bob’s pop-up blocker blocks Bob’s pop-ups.
- Swatch watch
- Irish wristwatch
- Two tried and true tridents
- Slick slim slippers sliding south.